Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Travel with Google Earth

I don't know if you are a big traveller, if you like to see new places from all over the world. I am. I do. I like to travel, and I enjoy walking on the streets of the cities I have never been before, together with my girlfriend.

Google has taken one more step. It has created Google Earth. Now you can "travel" anywhere on the Earth. Basically fly from one place to another - like they put it. Yet not all the globe is covered with high resolution images, but I hope with time this will change and the guys from the Google will fill this lack.

I will do "travel" a lot to places in the USA, as I got amazed by the american way - american dream during my only visit (till now) to this country.

This is a place I have seen with the Google Earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home